Table of Contents
- 1 The Ultimate Guide to SHTF Survival Lessons That You Should Know to Keep Your Family Safe
- 1.0.1 How to Find and Purify Water
- 1.0.2 How to Forage and Hunt for Food
- 1.0.3 How to Build a Survival Shelter
- 1.0.4 How to Start and Use a Fire for Survival
- 1.0.5 How to Stay Informed and Communicate with Others
- 1.0.6 How to Get Around and Navigate Safely and Correctly
- 1.0.7 How to Stay Calm and Think Clearly
- 1.0.8 How to Practice Safe Hygiene and Sanitation
- 1.0.9 How to Defend Yourself and Your Property
- 1.0.10 How to Administer First Aid
- 1.1 FAQs:
- 1.2 Conclusion
The Ultimate Guide to SHTF Survival Lessons That You Should Know to Keep Your Family Safe
Preparing for an emergency situation, whether it’s a small inconvenience like evacuating before a hurricane or a major SHTF event is usually something people do in terms of supplies and strategy.
They know to have enough food, water, and other supplies – and they make plans for evacuation and self-defense. However, they’re usually surface level strategies that don’t immerse the prepper deep enough into the learning stage so that they can operate on autopilot in the event of a true emergency.
Sometimes, the lessons are learned along the way, right when you are in the middle of a survival situation. This is tough experience, and sometimes doesn’t go as planned. A better way to make sure you and your family are safe and content during events like this is to learn the most important lessons for survival and implement them on a regular basis so that you don’t have to panic or fret about what to do next.
Below, you will find 10 survival lessons everyone needs to know to keep them safe in any survival situation. Don’t rely solely on your supplies and the basic plans or you may find yourself in a lurch, vishing you had done more to prepare.
The ten lessons are:
- How to find and purify water
- How to forage and hunt for food
- How to build a survival shelter
- How to start and use a fire for survival
- How to stay informed and communicate with others
- How to get around and navigate safely and correctly
- How to stay calm and think clearly
- How to practice safe hygiene and sanitation
- How to defend yourself and your property
- How to administer first aid
Now let’s get into the details of each essential lesson.
How to Find and Purify Water
How to Forage and Hunt for Food
How to Build a Survival Shelter
How to Start and Use a Fire for Survival
How to Stay Informed and Communicate with Others
How to Stay Calm and Think Clearly
How to Practice Safe Hygiene and Sanitation
How to Defend Yourself and Your Property
How to Administer First Aid